Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Modern 12 storey building

My first mod!

It's 2x2 tiles and has lights for the night.

download here:
.zip   Modern 12 storey building by Galliano.zip (Size: 217.7 KB / Downloads: 287)

(08-13-2022, 10:23 PM)Galliano.M Wrote: My first mod!

It's 2x2 tiles and has lights for the night.

download here:
Looks good, can't wait for the modding community to keep growing!

OMG, I've been getting used to the program, coming over to use this with my only experience being making SimCity 4 buildings in 3DSM and Cities:Skylines models in Blender.. It never occurred to me that we could hollow out the buildings and create walk-able interiors so easily!! This has totally inspired me. I want to start editing all the vanilla buildings with interiors, which would make Walk-Mode so much more open and interesting! Damn I love this game so much! I can't wait the dev expands ono or adds next. Thank you for this awesome building, and the inspiration lol

Looks nice. a bit different than the game's style but if there were a few more it might look good. Tho i've never gotten to see the offices yet ingame.
It is hard later game to keep the required amount of inhabitants, retail, parks, etc all around to reach the later levels, so adding this building without any extra provision doesn't do it justice. It'd be better if it also added an amount of each that would be required for office highrise in its vicinity.
It could even provide hospital coverage +1 or so in terms of a apothecary or daycare center inside, f.e.
Unless i'm missing sumthing, it seemed ingame it doesn't add anything, no leisure or office or retail.
Maybe due to modding skills or an oversight, it would be advantageous if it got 'boosted'

(09-07-2022, 09:05 AM)chillspot Wrote: Looks nice. a bit different than the game's style but if there were a few more it might look good. Tho i've never gotten to see the offices yet ingame.
It is hard later game to keep the required amount of inhabitants, retail, parks, etc all around to reach the later levels, so adding this building without any extra provision doesn't do it justice. It'd be better if it also added an amount of each that would be required for office highrise in its vicinity.
It could even provide hospital coverage +1 or so in terms of a apothecary or daycare center inside, f.e.
Unless i'm missing sumthing, it seemed ingame it doesn't add anything, no leisure or office or retail.
Maybe due to modding skills or an oversight, it would be advantageous if it got 'boosted'
Thanks for the feedback, surely I am taking the suggestion. Sleepy