Mod community
URBEK Fire safety suit - Printable Version

+- Mod community (https://www.urbekthegame.com)
+-- Forum: Mods (https://www.urbekthegame.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discussion (https://www.urbekthegame.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Thread: URBEK Fire safety suit (/showthread.php?tid=44)

URBEK Fire safety suit - 滑稽长空 - 07-27-2022

The fire safety suit is a completely free suit,. Six different buildings have been added.. Let's take a look at their introduction and functions!

这篇文章中的所有序号代表的建筑模型可以在文章结束处找到
 The building model represented by all serial numbers in this article can be found at the end

中文:大家好!几天前,我做了许多模型并将错误的格式发表在了这个论坛上.我对此深表歉意,现在它已经被我修改好了!

1.小型消防站 这个消防站可以为社区提供基础服务

2.基本消防站 这个消防站可以为中等范围区域提供各种服务

3.大型消防站 这个消防站可以为大范围区域提供各种服务,还可以应对大型灾害

4.消防直升飞机停机坪 消防直升飞机在这里停靠与维修,消防直升机可以防御大规模的灾害

5.消防员学校 培训更多优质消防员是城市抵御灾害的重要要求

6.城市应急管理部门 建设一个指挥所有利于更好的防御灾害

English:Hello, everyone! A few days ago, I made a lot of models and published the wrong format in this forum. I apologize for this, but now it has been modified by me! 

1. Small fire stations. This fire station can provide basic services to the community. 

2. basic fire station this fire station can provide a variety of services for medium-range areas.

3. Large fire stations can provide a wide range of services for a wide range of areas, and can also deal with large disasters.

4.Fire helicopter apron fire helicopter docking and maintenance here, fire helicopter can defend against large-scale disasters. 

5.Firefighter schools train more high-quality firefighters is an important requirement for cities to resist disasters. 

6.The construction of a command post by the urban emergency management department is conducive to better disaster prevention

这个合集在目前仅仅只有模型,我急需一位程序员帮我完善它!当然,你尽可以通过这个平台联系我,因为绝大多数的社交平台在中国大陆是不可用的。
 This collection currently has only models,. I need a programmer to help me improve it,of course,. You can only contact me through this platform,. Because many social platforms are not available in Chinese Mainland

RE: URBEK Fire safety suit - 滑稽长空 - 07-27-2022

[attachment=89 Wrote:滑稽长空 pid='82' dateline='1658912545']The fire safety suit is a completely free suit,. Six different buildings have been added.. Let's take a look at their introduction and functions!

这篇文章中的所有序号代表的建筑模型可以在文章结束处找到
 The building model represented by all serial numbers in this article can be found at the end

中文:大家好!几天前,我做了许多模型并将错误的格式发表在了这个论坛上.我对此深表歉意,现在它已经被我修改好了!

1.小型消防站 这个消防站可以为社区提供基础服务

2.基本消防站 这个消防站可以为中等范围区域提供各种服务

3.大型消防站 这个消防站可以为大范围区域提供各种服务,还可以应对大型灾害

4.消防直升飞机停机坪 消防直升飞机在这里停靠与维修,消防直升机可以防御大规模的灾害

5.消防员学校 培训更多优质消防员是城市抵御灾害的重要要求

6.城市应急管理部门 建设一个指挥所有利于更好的防御灾害

English:Hello, everyone! A few days ago, I made a lot of models and published the wrong format in this forum. I apologize for this, but now it has been modified by me! 

1. Small fire stations. This fire station can provide basic services to the community. 

2. basic fire station this fire station can provide a variety of services for medium-range areas.

3. Large fire stations can provide a wide range of services for a wide range of areas, and can also deal with large disasters.

4.Fire helicopter apron fire helicopter docking and maintenance here, fire helicopter can defend against large-scale disasters. 

5.Firefighter schools train more high-quality firefighters is an important requirement for cities to resist disasters. 

6.The construction of a command post by the urban emergency management department is conducive to better disaster prevention

这个合集在目前仅仅只有模型,我急需一位程序员帮我完善它!当然,你尽可以通过这个平台联系我,因为绝大多数的社交平台在中国大陆是不可用的。
 This collection currently has only models,. I need a programmer to help me improve it,of course,. You can only contact me through this platform,. Because many social platforms are not available in Chinese Mainland
这个整合包的首个版本文件在这里,将它解压之后您会看到许多带有编号的文件夹,编号对应上面的文章介绍!

The first version of this collection is here, After extracting it, you will see many numbered files, They correspond to the introduction article[attachment=88]

RE: URBEK Fire safety suit - chillspot - 09-07-2022

r these fine creations now game-ready, or just the fixed up objects? i didn't see them appear ingame yet, maybe i was on the wrong terrarin type,
or does the game have a hard limit on amount of mods it can activate?
It would be nice if someone helped the dude out getting his creations to work properly ingame and add some nice stats to them
Maybe this is being considered behind the scenes?