Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Green Cities Mod

My new mod for Urbek city builder!

This mod adds new 2 (3) types of buildings: 10-15 storey buildings, their green version and the construction stage.

All models were made as vanilla as possible (suitable for the style of the game).

I hope you like my mod. Download it and build your own green megacities!         

If you are enjoying the creations of our group UAA we are grateful and your download is already enough, but know that from now on, if you wish to support and motivate even more future projects and mods, donations are possible! via link : https://www.donationalerts.com/r/uaa

Version: 1.1.0

Mod link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZaCfwSE...sp=sharing

Heart 
First download! Yay! Heart

Brick 
Beautiful Mod!!!

this mod somehow disables my population counter

(08-29-2022, 10:06 PM)Potatodood4 Wrote: this mod somehow disables my population counter

me too

It has some issues - it breaks the population and happiness counter and they show zero.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

tho this looks promising it didn't work for me either. i was playing a desert map, but it didn't even seemed to show up.
at any rate it made some other mods not appear anymore, like the pingpong tables sport accomodation park.
Tho i have probably 80% of mods on this forum installed and all but 3 activated, most seem to work well in unison.
Dunno if there is some 'hard' limit to how many mods are possible to be added, or the code conflicts eachother at some point?

(09-07-2022, 08:54 AM)chillspot Wrote: tho this looks promising it didn't work for me either. i was playing a desert map, but it didn't even seemed to show up.
at any rate it made some other mods not appear anymore, like the pingpong tables sport accomodation park.
Tho i have probably 80% of mods on this forum installed and all but 3 activated, most seem to work well in unison.
Dunno if there is some 'hard' limit to how many mods are possible to be added, or the code conflicts eachother at some point?

Errors have been fixed

Can this mod run in a built city? When i plugged it in the city had a meltdown. The builgings stopped being clickable (no info), and all of them rapid cycle from crane to building to crane to skeleton etc. My high skill CRASHED and because of that all my infrastructure got abandoned.