Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Parking lots mod

Beta version of the mod

This mod adds parking tiles, from which, in fact, you can make large parking lots for your citizens. In addition, one 2x2 park was added to the mod.
  Each parking tile costs 10 unskilled work and consumes 2 more.  To unlock these tiles, you need to have 6000 people.

The mod is still raw, there is no lighting in it, and the code is not yet fully completed. If anyone knows, then tell me how to make parking tiles give 1 transport infrastructure.
  That's all at the moment, I'm waiting for suggestions on this mod. Wink 

If you are enjoying the creations of our group UAA we are grateful and your download is already enough, but know that from now on, if you wish to support and motivate even more future projects and mods, donations are possible! via link : https://www.donationalerts.com/r/uaa

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.zip   Parking_Lots_mod.zip (Size: 318.13 KB / Downloads: 232)

(07-25-2022, 11:40 AM)Nikitaaa317 Wrote: Beta version of the mod

This mod adds parking tiles, from which, in fact, you can make large parking lots for your citizens. In addition, one 2x2 park was added to the mod.
  Each parking tile costs 10 unskilled work and consumes 2 more.  To unlock these tiles, you need to have 6000 people.

The mod is still raw, there is no lighting in it, and the code is not yet fully completed. If anyone knows, then tell me how to make parking tiles give 1 transport infrastructure.
  That's all at the moment, I'm waiting for suggestions on this mod. Wink

Awesome looking models there!

Ok so for the newbuildings.txt you'd want something like I attached. This is a really rough example and there are many variables and things you can change, take a look here! Gave an example with V1/V2/V3 as examples if you had 3 variations of the model to randomly choose from when placing the building.

I learned a lot from here - https://worive.gitbook.io/urbek-modding/

Also the mod discussion on the discord has been amazing for help with the model AND coding side of things.

Good luck! 

P.S, the local variable for connectivity is "locVar": "conectividad",

Attached Files
.txt   newBuildings_simple.txt (Size: 568 bytes / Downloads: 24)