Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vanilla Building Files - Attributes

I'm looking to create custom 12 story apartment buildings to add more variety to the late game cityscape.

I want them to have the same requirements and consumption/production as the vanilla 12 story buildings, but I can't find the files for the vanilla buildings to properly reference the attributes.

Can someone point me in the right direction to locate these files?  Or, if there is another way for me to see these files, I am open to suggestions!

(09-05-2022, 06:43 PM)PearCe Wrote: I'm looking to create custom 12 story apartment buildings to add more variety to the late game cityscape.

I want them to have the same requirements and consumption/production as the vanilla 12 story buildings, but I can't find the files for the vanilla buildings to properly reference the attributes.

Can someone point me in the right direction to locate these files?  Or, if there is another way for me to see these files, I am open to suggestions!

Only a few vanilla building files are available, and currently the mod configuration do not let us use vanilla buildings, but if you needs it give a try passing by the discord and ask Bruko for it.

This sounds like a case for the add3dModels type of mod. There's no need to create a duplicate building, you can just add additional variations to the vanilla 12-storey ones. 12-storey buildings are called ... edificio12.